If you have been following my blog, I have been tracking my weight because I am slightly overweight according to my Waist-To-Height Ratio. In addition, I did my first update and my waist got smaller, but I am still overweight. Let’s see how I did this week.
- Eat oats for breakfast – CHECK. I have been having rolled oats every morning except last Wednesday and yesterday because I was out early Wednesday morning and I was having my sourdough bread plus yogurt yesterday.
- Eat multiples meals with small portions – CHECK. I would eat or drink something in between meals for example yogurt and milk.
- Have less carbs diet – FAILED. I usually have brown rice for dinner, but the noodles and dumplings I have for lunch were FULL of carbohydrates
- Train at least three times a week – CHECK. I trained three times this week.
- Eat at least one fruit per day – CHECK. Now I am also having blueberries and I eat my blueberries with rolled oats.
Unfortunately, My BMI and Body Fat Percentage are normal and my waist is still 30.5 inches, but I gained 1lb and now I am 126lbs. I am so confused, but am going to stick with my goals for now.
Are you also on a diet? What is your plan? How long does it take you to reach your goal? Post your comments below. Till next time.