In “Fitness Tuesday”, we will talk about any fitness tips from exercises, to any cool fitness moves that people are doing out there. According to studies, it is beneficial to change your fitness routine regularly to workout EVERY SINGLE MUSCLE AND JOINTS IN YOUR BODY.
Warming up before intense exercise helps reduce your risk of injury and the aches and pains that come with exercise. Since cold muscles do not absorb shock or impact as well, therefore people are more susceptible to injury without proper workout.
But what workout exercises are appropriate for you? Almost in every website, they tell us to do the commons ones like squats, plank and sit-ups. You must be feeling bored doing the same warm-up routines every time before your intense exercise. Here are 10 exciting warm-up exercise you can do at home before your morning run, or at the gym before your intense weight training.
1) Jumping Jack – I am sure a lot of people know how to do this one. Here is a demo for the move. Do twenty times for your warm-up session.
2) Jumping squat – This is just squat with a jumping component. Here is a demo for the move. Do twenty times for your warm-up session.
3) Side Break Fall – This is more of a grappling drills and grapplers do it to get their muscles ready for falling on the mat, the street or dance floor. Here is a demo for the move (from 1:00 to 1:06). Do twenty times for your warm-up session.
4) Leg Stretch – You can do the normal leg stretch, or you can roll yourself to the back and come back to the front to do the stretch. Here is a demo for the move (from 3:08 to 3:35). Do twenty times for your warm-up session.
5) Rolling Hip – For this one you are sitting on your back, legs are up and you are moving your legs like your are writing the number eight. Here is a demo for the move (from 0:13 to 0.16). Do it for about 30 seconds for your warm-up session.
6) Leg Front Scissor and Side Scissor – Again! You are lying on your back and you start kicking like a scissor. Make sure your legs are elevated. Here is a demo for the move (from 0:23 to 0:33). Do front scissor and side scissor twenty times each.
7) Back Stretch – This is self explanatory and should be done near the end of your warm-up session. Here is a demo for the move (0:36 to end). Hold this move for 15 seconds for your warm-up session.
There are more warm-up exercises you can do, but I feel some of the ones above are very unique and it is a good idea to incorporate of theses routines in your daily workout.
Do you normally do warm-up exercises before your intense workout? What do you usually do? Post your comments below. Till next time.