So last week I realized my plan may not be a successful one because I gained 1lb of weight. Still, I wanted to stick with my plan for another week because I did not accomplish some of the goals and I thought it is still too early to tell if my plan failed or not. Let’s see how I did this week.
- Eat oats for breakfast – CHECK. I have been having rolled oats every morning with strawberries, banana and blueberries.
- Eat multiples meals with small portions – CHECK. I got to eat multiple meals with small portions because I was doing Easy Healthy Recipe Wednesday and Easy Healthy Recipe Thursday. I got to try my own dishes when I finished cooking right?
- Have less carbs diet – FAILED. Like last week, the dumplings I usually had for lunch were full of carbs despite I had brown rice for dinner.
- Train at least three times a week – CHECK. I trained four times this week.
- Eat at least one fruit per day – CHECK. I had strawberries, blueberries and banana with my rolled oats plus orange after dinner.
Surprisingly, I had positive results. First of all, I lost 2 lbs of weight. I now weight 124 lbs. Secondly, my waist is getting smaller despite I am still overweight based my Waist-To-Height Ratio. My waist now is 30 inches. I think the main reason is I start training 4 times a week now. I am so happy of my progress and even my mom feels the same way too.
Are you also on a diet? What is your plan? How long does it take you to reach your goal? Post your comments below. Till next time.