Happy Easter everyone!
I had been very busy lately. I was busy with my other business and my full-time work. I will also start a new job soon, so my schedule will be very hectic. I think I may pass out on the streets (haha…joking). Anyways, let me how I did this past week:
- Eat oats for breakfast – CHECK. Like usual, I had oatmeal with fruits.
- Eat multiples meals with small portions – FAILED. Actually, I ate less this past week because I was not feeling too well. I did not even want to get out of my bed on Monday, but I had to because I had TONS OF STUFF to do. I started to get better on Tuesday and now I am fully recovered.
- Have less carbs diet – CHECK. I ate less this past week, therefore I did not have a high carb diet.
- Exercise at least three times a week – FAILED. I was not feeling good on Monday and was not fully recovered on Tuesday. Therefore I only exercised twice this week.
- Eat at least one fruit per day – CHECK. I had fruits during breakfast and after dinner.
I still weight the same as last week. It is still 123lb.
But my waist got smaller and now it is 30.5 inches. I think this happened because I ate less this past week. However, my waist has to get down to 29 inches so that I am not overweight anymore.
Are you currently on a diet? What is your goal? Post your comments below. Till next time!