I did not have a good week. I think I did not eat properly either because I was pretty much upset most of the week. Anyways, let me how I did this past week:
- Eat oats for breakfast – CHECK.
- Eat multiples meals with small portions – FAILED. I did not eat properly because I ate a lot less compared to last week.
- Have less carbs diet – CHECK. Well. I guess I did not eat properly, so my diet did not have too much carbs in it.
- Exercise at least three times a week – FAILED. I spent time with family on Easter Monday plus I have been busy with other things. Therefore I only exercised twice this week.
- Eat at least one fruit per day – CHECK. I had fruits during breakfast and after dinner.
I weight 123 lbs, which did not change for the last few weeks.
But my waist got smaller and now it is 29 inches, compared to 30.5 inches last week. I think this happened just because I did not eat a lot. But I am glad I AM NOT OVERWEIGHT ANYMORE! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!
Would you share your dieting experience with us and how it changes your life? Till next time!