I did not have a good week again. I had multiple meals per day, but I did not eat much in each meal. I am also not 100% back yet. Anyways, let me how I did this past week:
- Eat oats for breakfast – CHECK.
- Eat multiples meals with small portions – CHECK. But I eat less in each meal than before.
- Have less carbs diet – CHECK. Well. I guess I did not eat much, so my diet did not have too much carbs in it.
- Exercise at least three times a week – CHECK. I was not going to reach this goal, but my boss cancelled my shift due to the weather on Wednesday, so I got to go.
- Eat at least one fruit per day – CHECK.
I currently weight 122 lbs, which dropped from 123 lb last week.
My waist got smaller and now it is 28.5 inches, compared to 29 inches last week.
Overall, I am impressed with my progress to maintain weight.