I used to watch a lot of tennis, but not so much anymore because I am too busy with my life.
I know a few people who love to watch tennis because of the famous players such as Roger Federer and Serena Williams.
I also know a few people who play tennis regularly. Often, they started playing badminton and develop their interest in tennis eventually.
But why they love tennis so much? I am guessing it is due to the following reasons:
1) I get to be pretty and fashionable – I think this is especially true for women players because I couldn’t think of any other sport where women could wear skirts. Also, women could get their nails done without having to worry their nails getting chipped during a tournament.
2) I get to be rich – You could be making millions each other if you are playing professional tennis player and you are winning almost every major tournaments, but you would have to put up hours of practice everyday and high levels of concentration into your games.
3) It is challenging – Tennis is not as easy as people think because you need to have great physique, great technique and focused mentality in order to play great tennis. Honestly, I don’t think I will ever be great at tennis because I just don’t have the strength to hit the ball to the other side of the court. So if you are up for the challenge, tennis would be great for you!
4) I get to play with my friends – There is no way you can play good tennis unless you are playing with more than one people. Tennis is also a great way to reunite with your friends after hard days of work. Your friends do not have to be superstars, but the tennis game would still be awesome as long as they are good enough to get the game start with!
5) I get to travel around the world – Since tennis tournaments are all over places, you would have to travels a lot in order to attend to those. For professional tennis players, they often have to travel to other countries for those tournaments. So being a professional tennis player may be a great career for you if you like to travel!
Do you love to play or watch tennis? What do you think of tennis in general? Post your comments below! Till next time!